If you didn't have the chance to watch Jeremy Lin vs. the Lakeshow tonight, you missed him take it up another notch. Jeremy Lin, by the end of the first half, put up more points than Kobe Bryant, Derek Fisher, & Andrew Bynum combined! By the end of the 4th quarter, Lin put up a whopping total 38 points, 7 assists, 4 rebounds, 2 steals and 2 awesome 3-pointers! Some points off of the NY Times / Associated Press Article:
- First player since LeBron James in 2003 and just the sixth since 1970 to have at least 20 points and eight assists in his first two starts
- Ratings on MSG network are up since Lin joined the lineup
- Lin's four field goals in the first quarter matched the Lakers' total in 18 attempts
- the 89 points Lin scored in his first three starts is the most by an N.B.A. player since the league merged with the A.B.A. in 1976
- he has scored more points in a single game this season than Carmelo Anthony
Check out the stunning difference in stats!
What a difference playing time makes! Here's a highlight of #Linsanity putting up an easy lay up running a 360 through the Lakers' defense!